See results, gain a sense of security
Test your progress at home
- In a standing position, balance from one leg to the other – in the initial stages you should hold on to an object (chair, table, wall or door) with one hand.
- Stand on one leg and trace simple movements in the air with the other, such as circles, V shapes or lines. Advanced practitioners can do this exercise with the eyes closed.
- With the eyes closed, juggle a light object in the hands. Advanced practitioners can increase the weight of the object.
- Stand up straight with legs apart, stretch the arms upwards, clasp the hands above the head. Repeat several times.
- Pass a dumb bell from one hand to the other with the eyes closed.
- In a standing position, bend forwards and pick up an object such as a book. This exercise can be repeated several times depending on the physical condition.
- In a standing position, pass a small ball, e.g. a tennis ball, from one hand to the other, first at eye level and then at knee level.
Note: The use of the exercises described here is intended only for those taking part in the training who feel fit and safe, and is at the practitioner’s own risk.